Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pho Sho

I can't decide if I should use this blog to only talk about my experiences in Vancouver, or if I should also be talking about the other goings-on in my life. Oh wait, nevermind I have nothing going on... haha...

But seriously, when I have nothing directly Vancouver related to blog about, I may start blogging about other things (politics, sports, music, movies, etc.) I haven't really decided yet though.

Speaking of which, nothing terribly exciting to report. I did eat Vietnamese food the other night when I was drunk (hence the super-weak title). I've had Pho before, so it isn't really something new or exciting to me, but I guess I would recommend it to other people. Except I always seem to bite my tongue when I eat it for some reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment